At Toastmasters You will…
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Become a better listener.
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your leadership potential
- Become more successful in your career
- Build your ability to motivate and persuade
- Reach your professional and personal goals
- Increase your self-confidence.
How you do it. . .
- Build speaking and leadership skills with time-tested methods
- Focus on areas of interest in our self-paced curriculum
- Receive suggestions for improvement through constructive evaluations
Toastmasters programs are . . .
More than four million people have discovered the benefits of this proven learning formula. What are you waiting for?
Ready for the next step?
- After you attend a meeting, you can apply for membership (minimum age 18.)
- At the meeting, ask for a membership application.
- Membership is affordable: Contact our club for details.
- We’ll send your application and fees to Toastmasters’ World Headquarters.
- Your New Member Kit should arrive in the mail in about 10 days.
- Mentors and fellow Toastmasters are ready to assist you each step of the way.
Come see us in action – visit Calgary Pace Setters Toastmasters club!
Come out and join us for a meeting or two. See what we are all about and join us for laughter, tears, and fun.
“Toastmasters are educators, whether they realize it or not, and Toastmasters is more than a club — it’s an education”
― Dr. Ralph C. Smedley