Survey after survey shows that presentation skills are crucial to success in the workplace. Many people pay high fees for seminars to gain the skill and confidence necessary to face an audience. Toastmasters provides an option that is less expensive and held in high regard in business circles. This organization has been around for more than 84 years and offers a proven – and enjoyable – way to practice and hone communication and leadership skills.
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Become a better listener.
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your leadership potential
- Become more successful in your career
- Build your ability to motivate and persuade
- Reach your professional and personal goals
- Increase your self confidence.
How you do it. . .
- Build speaking and leadership skills with time-tested methods
- Focus on areas of interest in our self-paced curriculum
- Receive suggestions for improvement through constructive evaluations
Toastmasters programs are . . .
More than four million people have discovered the benefits of this proven learning formula. What are you waiting for?
Come see us in action – visit a The Calgary Pace Setters Toastmasters club!
- Come out and join us for a meeting or two. See what we are all about and join us for laughter, tears and fun.
Ready for the next step?
- After you attend a meeting, you can apply for membership (minimum age 18.)
- At the meeting, ask for a membership application.
- Membership is affordable: Contact our club for details.
- We'll send your application and fees to Toastmasters’ World Headquarters.
- Your New Member Kit should arrive in the mail in about 10 days.
- Mentors and fellow Toastmasters are ready to assist you each step of the way.
CALGARY PACE SETTERS TOASTMASTERS CLUB OPEN HOUSE
02/11/2020 at 7:15 - 9:15 PM
Saint Sebastian School
65 Chaparral Drive SE
Join us for an OPEN HOUSE to learn how Toastmasters can help you improve your public speaking and build leadership skills.
"Ours is the only organization I know dedicated to the individual, we work together to bring out the best in each of us and then we apply these skills to help others."