What Does the Toastmasters Club Experience Offer?
At Toastmasters You will…
How you do it. . .
Toastmasters programs are . . .
Ready for the next step?
- After you attend a meeting, you can apply for membership (minimum age 18.)
- At the meeting, ask for a membership application.
- Completely fill out and sign the Membership Application.
- Completely fill out and sign the Payment Information document (page 3).
- Submit both completed and signed documents to a club officer.
- We’ll send your application and fees to Toastmasters’ World Headquarters.
- Mentors and fellow Toastmasters are ready to assist you each step of the way.
- Please check here if you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) to view your educational materials.
For questions, please contact VP Membership.
After you join Calgary Pace Setters Toastmasters club!
Fill out a NEW MEMBER PROFILE and introduce yourself to us. You can figure out your goals and we can help you achieve those goals.
“Toastmasters are educators, whether they realize it or not, and Toastmasters is more than a club — it’s an education”
― Dr. Ralph C. Smedley