What Does the Toastmasters Club Experience Offer?
At Toastmasters You will…
How you do it. . .
Toastmasters programs are . . .
Ready for the next step?
- After you attend a meeting, you can apply for membership (minimum age 18.)
- At the meeting, ask for a membership application.
- Completely fill out and sign the Membership Application.
- Completely fill out and sign the Payment Information document (page 3).
- Submit both completed and signed documents to a club officer.
- We’ll send your application and fees to Toastmasters’ World Headquarters.
- Mentors and fellow Toastmasters are ready to assist you each step of the way.
- Please check here if you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) to view your educational materials.
For questions, please contact VP Membership.
“Toastmasters are educators, whether they realize it or not, and Toastmasters is more than a club — it’s an education”
― Dr. Ralph C. Smedley